REPORT A STREET LIGHT OUT
REPORT MISSED TRASH OR RECYLING SERVICE
The Youngsville Public Works Department is dedicated to maintaining and improving the quality of life in Youngsville. The Public Works Department manages the Town's infrastructure, including streets, sidewalks, street signs, traffic control devices on town streets, equipment, buildings, and public lands.
- Randy Smith – RSmith@townofyoungsville.org
- Eddie Fuller – EFuller@townofyoungsville.org
- Dyron Kearney – DKearney@townofyoungsville.org
WATER AND SEWER SERVICE
- Water and sewer service is provided by Franklin County Public Utilities. For information about these services click here.
SOLID WASTE SERVICES
- The Public Works Department also manages the town's solid waste programs. Click here for more information on solid waste programs.