Don't forget to download your parade packet! This important document contains a schedule of events, parking map, parade map, detour map.
Note: There is a $50 fee per participant (non-profits receive a 50% discount). Your application will not be processed until you submit payment. Payment may be made at Town Hall, via phone (919-925-3401), or online (client.pointandpay.net/web/TownofYoungsvilleOnline).
Friday, December 3, 2021
- 04:00 PM - Road closures enforced
- 04:30 PM - 07:00 PM – Christmas tree lighting ceremony in vicinity of Benchmark Community Bank / S. College Street
- 08:00 PM - Roads open for all traffic
Saturday, December 4, 2021
- 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM – Floats arrive at staging area
- 09:30 AM – Road closures enforced
- 09:40 AM – Floats begin lining up on road
- 10:00 AM – Parade begins
- 11:00 AM – Parade ends
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM - Roads open for all traffic
See parking map below. Youngsville Elementary School (~175 spaces), Youngsville Library (~40 spaces), National Guard Armory (~35 spaces), Youngsville Holden Road lot (~30 spaces).
Floats will turn left from S. College Street onto Oak Street, then left from Oak Street onto US-1A. From US-1A, floats will travel southwest and exit the Youngsville area.
If necessary, floats will stop at Luddy Park to offload participants, etc. Children will wait for parents to arrive at Luddy Park and children will walk with parents to the appropriate parking area to depart southwest on US-1A.
For a printable version of this and more information, please click here --> Parade Packet.